AS47447 is the network managed by 23M.com. We are currently serving several datacenters in Germany, the Netherlands and UK. We are generally open for peering but have some regulations:
- Direct sessions require 100Mbit/s traffic on a regular basis, lower traffic levels are handled via route-server at each IX.
- Direct sessions can be set up starting at 100Mbit/s traffic
- Starting at 500 Mbit/s of traffic we can speak about PNI
- The peering partner must have an autonomous system registered on one of the five internet registries
- The peering partner must not abuse the peering relationship by doing the following: point default route, reset next hop, sell or give the next hop to third parties, and so forth
- The peering partner must operate a 24/7 NOC
- The peering partner must announce the same set of routes at all peering points, both for IPv4 and IPv6 sessions.
- The peering partner must NOT announce prefixes longer than /24.
- The peering partner shall keep its PeeringDB objects up to date.
Please see our PeeringDB entry for further details.